After Jio hit the Indian Market the Balance everyone has in there Sim cards is not usable. Here is a simple trick to get your excess Balance in Cash. The trick is working for those who have very much amount of balance in there Sim, it doesn’t beneficial for lower amounts.
Porting your Sim to Postpaid:
- Contact your Operator if the balance in prepaid will be transferred to postpaid advance payment or not.
- Confirmed with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. (Doesn’t works on Jio Plans)
- Only the Main account balance will be transferred.
- Visit Store.
- Get your Prepaid Sim to Postpaid Converted.
- Select Lowest Plan.
- After SIM is converted to Postpaid there are two options.
- Either wait 90 days and then Convert back to Prepaid.
- The remaining Balance after deducting Rental for 3 months will be sent to you by Cheque.
- or You can contact your Operator’s twitter handle to get your advance payment withdraw.
Note: This was tested with airtel with a balance of 59600.
Join our Facebook Page: Click Here
Join our Facebook Group: Click Here