Github is the largest Collection of Code after Google itself. It provides Project Hosting to Developers around the world for free, Well you can Host a HTML Website, use it as a CDN whatever you want to like.
Making a github.io website
- Create a account at Github.
- select username as your site name eg. if you select as tutorial-github-page it will make website as tutorial-github-page.github.io
- Click on continue after signup.
- skip this step for feedback.
- Verify your email.
- Start a Project.
- input tutorial-github-page.github.io in Repository name. (use your username instead of tutorial-github-page)
- Select Initialize this repository with a README.
- And click Create Repository.
- Create New File
- File name as index.html
- Write Anything or Homepage html content and click on Commit new file.
- Create New File again.
- File name as 404.html
- Put content for Not Found Pages.
- Now you can access your domain at tutorial-github-page.github.io
- You can add files by droping onto the Repository Page up to 25 MB per file.
- You can add a image and access it like.
- https://tutorial-github-page.github.io/amazon.gif access here
You can also Host your WordPress website js and css files and make a CDN of your own.
Custom Domain Settings
- Click on Setting Button on Repository page in Github.
- Custom domains allow you to serve your site from a domain other than
- To setup custom domain read at Github Page.
Join our Facebook Page: Click Here
Join our Facebook Group: Click Here